What Happened on Dec. 7th｜Ankr Announces Details of $ankrBNB Airdrop
On December 7th, Ankr announced it will airdrop $ankrBNB to users who held $aBNBc and $aBNBb before the exploit happened. Chainlink Staking v0.1 went live on Ethereum mainnet. Binance.US eliminated trading fees for $ETH. Alameda's total investment value exceeded $5.4 billion. Hooked Protocol announced airdrop to NFT holders, up to 100 $HOOK per user.
- Ankr will airdrop $ankrBNB to users who held $aBNBc and $aBNBb before the exploit happened.
- Chainlink Staking v0.1 is live on Ethereum mainnet.
- DeFi project Mercurial plans revamp and new token issuance after the FTX event.
- Liquid staking protocol Stader will be launched on Ethereum.
- Decentralized exchange Hashflow integrates with interoperability protocol Wormhole.
- Balancer V2 fork Holdr will launch on Aurora on December 14th.
- Decentralized oracle Band Protocol integrates with cross-chain lending protocol Chee Finance.
- Optimism will distribute 10 million $OP in its second round of retroactive public goods funding.
- Binance.US eliminates trading fees for $ETH.
- Alameda's total investment value exceeds $5.4 billion.
- Coinbase will list MultiversX ($EGLD).
- FTX held talks with Taylor Swift over a $100 million sponsorship deal.
- Binance completes integration of $USDT on the EOS network, and opens deposits and withdrawals.
- Signature Bank will shrink its deposits tied to cryptocurrencies by $8 billion to $10 billion.
- Zodia Custody is rolling out a new service to protect client assets from exchange insolvency.
- Nomura Holdings plans to break a profit at its crypto unit within two years.
- Phantom claims neither its RPC partners nor itself can identify users.
- Celer cBridge integrates with Circle's Cross-Chain Transfer Protocol.
- Cross-chain bridge Hop Protocol will deploy on zkSync 2.0.
- Gnosis Chain Merge is expected around Dec. 8.
Metaverse & NFTs
- Hooked Protocol announces airdrop to NFT holders, up to 100 $HOOK per user.
- NFT lending protocol BendDAO launches Ape Staking.
- NFT fractionalization protocol Tessera Protocol is now live.
- Warner Music Group will develop digital music collection platform LGND Music in partnership with Polygon and LGND.io.
Policy & Regulation
- U.S. lawmakers want state department to disclose crypto rewards.
Use TokenInsight App