What Happened on Dec. 8th｜Ethereum Developers Target March 2023 for Shanghai Hard Fork
On December 8th, Ethereum's next hard fork, called "Shanghai", is scheduled for March 2023 and will allow Beacon Chain staked ether (ETH) withdrawals. Ankr starts airdropping $ankrBNB to All $aBNBc and $aBNBb holders. Cosmos ecosystem DEX Osmosis launches a stableswap. Chairwoman of the US House Financial Services Committee requests SBF to testify on December 13th. US Senate Banking Committee will subpoena SBF if he doesn't appear at the hearing.
- DAXA flags $WAVES as Investment Warning asset, $WAVES drops 13.24% in the last 24 hours.
- Ankr starts airdropping $ankrBNB to All $aBNBc and $aBNBb holders.
- Cosmos ecosystem DEX Osmosis launches a stableswap.
- Sui will launch $SUI Community Access Program to allow members to purchase $SUI in early phases.
- Helio Protocol is in negotiation with the $HAY exploiter.
- The proposal for V13.0.0 upgrade of Osmosis got passed.
- Perpetual futures DEX Perpetual Protocol supports $USDT as collateral.
- The Ethereum Foundation allocates $8.04 million to ecosystem projects in Q3 2022.
- Bybit integrates with ApeX Protocol, and launches ApeX Pro.
- Bitcoin․com completes $VERSE $50 million token pre-sale.
- Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong said crypto exchange revenues will be cut in half or more this year.
- Starbucks Web3 loyalty platform Odyssey is open to the first testers.
- Japan’s Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group plans to issue Soulbound tokens.
- Telegram to allow no-sim accounts via anon-blockchain-numbers.
- Sources: FTX discussed $100 million Liverpool, Manchester United deals.
- Coinbase will list Aragon ($ANT), Rocket Pool ($RPL) and Magic ($MAGIC).
- Cross-chain interoperability network Axelar integrates with Arbitrum.
- Apollo DAO will deploy multisig wallet solution Apollo Safe on Sei.
Metaverse & NFTs
- Blur offers some NFT traders 50% refund after ETH losses from UI 'bug'.
- Immutable X partners with MoonPay to launch the NFT Checkout feature, allowing buying NFTs with credit or debit cards.
Policy & Regulation
- Nexo announces registration as a Virtual Asset Service Provider in Poland.
- US Senate Banking Committee will subpoena SBF if he doesn't appear at the hearing.
- Chairwoman of the US House Financial Services Committee requests SBF to testify on December 13th.
- Seoul central district court rejects provisional petition to suspend $WEMIX delisting.
- Gaming community platform Earn Alliance closes $4.75 million seed round.
- Binance Labs is leading a private round II for GoPlus Security.
- NFT startup Metagood closes $5 million funding round with Animoca Brands involved.
- Coin98 Labs acquires blockchain game CyBall and delays the launch of $CYB.
- Web3 video platform Shibuya closes $6.9 million funding round led by a16z Crypto and Variant.
Policy and Regulation
Use TokenInsight App