What Happened on Feb. 1st｜BNB Chain Releases Whitepaper for BNB Greenfield
On February 1st, BNB Chain released whitepaper for BNB Greenfield. Decentralized social product Damus is now available on App Store. Immutable X will launch non-custodial wallet and authentication solution Immutable Passport.
- $CANTO price continues mounting up, whereas $APT sees setback.
- Decentralized social product Damus is now available on App Store.
- Options trading protocol Lyra goes live on Arbitrum, and integrates with GMX.
- Ethereum scaling solution Scroll deploys Uniswap V3 frontend on testnet.
- Uniswap's community supports the proposal to deploy Uniswap V3 on Boba Network.
- Aave launches a tool for migrating positions from V2 to V3.
- DeFi protocol Increment releases governance token $INCR creation and airdrop proposal.
- Social token platform Rally is shutting down.
- CryptoCompare releases January Stablecoin report.
- South African retailer Pick n Pay now accepts Bitcoin and lightning payments.
- Tether CTO: Tether never borrowed from Celsius.
- Binance announces partnership with Kazakhstan's Air Astana.
- Alameda's attempt to extract $446 million loan repayment from Voyager was rejected.
- Bitzlato plans to resume operating and allow partial withdrawals of user funds.
- BNB Greenfield, a new decentralized data storage system.
- ImmutableX will launch the non-custodial wallet and authentication solution Immutable Passport.
Policy & Regulation
- UK Finance Ministry is seeking industry feedback on new rules for crypto regulations.
Use TokenInsight App All Crypto Insights Are In Your Hands