What Happened on Feb. 7th｜Lido Releases Proposal for V2 Upgrade
On February 7th, Lido released proposal for V2 upgrade, will introduce Staking Router architecture and unlock $stETH withdrawals. DCG reached agreement in principle with Genesis creditors to exchange $1.1 billion notes for preferred stock. Binance will suspend all transfers in US dollars starting on February 8th.
- Lido releases proposal for V2 upgrade, will introduce Staking Router architecture and unlock $stETH withdrawals.
- Lido will distribute $LDO rewards across Aave V3 liquidity pools on Ethereum, Arbitrum and Optimism.
- DebtDAO will burn $18M $FUD.
- CoW Swap was exploited, and over 110,000 $DAI was transferred from its contract address.
- Cow Swap: attacked settlement contract held 7 days worth of protocol fees, and users were unaffected.
- Mars Protocol enables lending and borrowing functions on the Osmosis chain.
- Decentralized omnichain stablecoin $D2O is live on Ethereum and Moonbeam.
- Cryptex Finance launches on Arbitrum with its new product - Total NFT Market Cap Token.
- Camelot DEX becomes the go-to launchpad for Arbitrum native projects.
- Factor DAO announced the public sale of its native token $FCTR on Arbitrum.
- Arthur Hayes is currently the largest individual holding address of $GMX.
- FTX Japan updates asset holdings.
- Coinbase will list Axelar ($AXL).
- DCG reaches agreement in principle with Genesis Creditors to exchange $1.1 billion note for preferred stock.
- DCG is selling shares in Grayscale crypto trusts at discount, has raised $22M.
- Coinbase Share price rose 121% year-to-date due to market rebound and positive legal news.
- Kucoin will list Blur ($BLUR).
- Binance will suspend all transfers in US dollars starting on February 8th.
- Coinbase adds Voxies ($VOXEL) to its listing roadmap.
- Cardano developer launches proof of concept EVM sidechain public testnet.
Policy & Regulation
- South Korean officials went to Serbia to hunt Do Kwon last week.
- SBF attorney has reached agreement with prosecutors, will allow SBF to use messaging app.
Use TokenInsight App