What Happened on Jan. 10th｜Coinbase Announces Third Layoff in Seven Months
On January 10th, Coinbase announced the decision to cut 950 jobs. Flare Network airdropped 4.279 billion $FLR to qualified $XRP holders. BlockFi will file assets and liabilities for bankruptcy cases on Jan 11th. Gemini's co-founder requested DCG to remove Barry Silbert as CEO.
- Flare Network airdrops 4.279 billion $FLR to qualified $XRP holders.
- e-Money ceases issuance of Euro-backed stablecoin eEUR.
- Defrost Finance deploys the refund contract, allowing users to claim refunds tomorrow.
- yearn.finance launches Permissionless Vault Factory.
- Boba Voyage was paused due to user experience issues.
- Solana-based real estate derivatives platform Parcl is now live.
- New Free DAO exploiter has transferred about 1,200 $BNB to Tornado Cash.
- Coinbase will cut 950 jobs.
- Gemini co-founder requests DCG to remove Barry Silbert as CEO.
- Longling Capital has repaid all borrowed on Compound.
- BlockFi will file assets and liabilities for bankruptcy case on Jan. 11th.
- Coinbase removes Lido Staked SOL ($STSOL) from its listing roadmap.
- Mantle, a Layer2 solution developed by BitDAO, goes live on testnet.
- ConsenSys zkEVM private beta is now open for selected users.
Policy & Regulation
- SEC investigating Mango Markets exploiter Avraham Eisenberg.
- Former FTX engineering chief Nishad Singh met with federal prosecutors.
- Metaverse infrastructure company Worlds closed a $21 million Series A1 funding round led by Moneta Ventures.
Use TokenInsight App