What Happened on Jan. 17th｜SushiSwap Announces 2023 Roadmap
On January 17th, SushiSwap announced its 2023 roadmap with plans to launch a DEX aggregator and a NFT marketplace. CoinFLEX said the new exchange co-developed with 3AC founders won't be named GTX. Trusta Labs closed an over $3 million Seed round with HashKey Capital involved.
- SushiSwap announces its 2023 roadmap with the plan to launch a DEX aggregator and an NFT marketplace.
- Temperature Check vote is open for the proposal to deploy Uniswap v3 to BNB Chain.
- Liquid staking protocol Swell Network will open $ETH staking deposits in late Q1.
- Compound Grants Program 2.0 is now live.
- Circle releases its first annual "State of the USDC Economy" report.
- Binance has completed the 22nd Quarterly $BNB burn.
- Binance will support the Polygon (MATIC) network upgrade and hard fork.
- CoinFLEX said the new exchange with 3AC founders won't be named GTX.
- CBDCs and stablecoins have potential to revolutionize global financial systems, says Bank of America.
- Co-founder of Polygon: zkEVM mainnet launch date has been set.
- StarkNet will be releasing updates to StarkNet wallets in the coming weeks.
Metaverse & NFTs
- Canon USA files for NFT-related trademark application.
Policy & Regulation
- European Parliament's final vote on MiCA regulation postponed until April.
- Sources: Crypto lender Vauld gets creditor protection until Feb. 28.
- Nexo sues Cayman Islands Monetary Authority over rejecting virtual asset license.
- Trusta Labs closes over $3 million Seed round with HashKey Capital involved.
- What is Flare Network - Rating & Analysis
Policy and Regulation
Use TokenInsight App