What Happened on Jan. 19th｜1inch to Launch Hardware Wallet
On January 19th, FTX's new CEO said he's considering restarting the exchange. 1inch announced a plan to launch a hardware wallet this year. The US Justice Department charged crypto exchange Bitzlato with laundering $700M, arresting its founder. Trader Joe updated $JOE tokenomics. CoinDesk began exploring full or partial sales to attract growth capital.
- Trader Joe updates $JOE tokenomics.
- The Graph will add support for Arbitrum, Optimism, Avalanche and Celo.
- FTX's new CEO considers restart of crypto exchange FTX.
- CoinDesk explores full or partial sale to attract growth capital.
- Binance will delist Beam ($BEAM).
- Coinbase will list Kava ($KAVA).
- 1inch will launch the Hardware Wallet this year.
Metaverse & NFTs
- BAYC's Sewer Pass collection is available to claim.
- Yuga Labs blacklists Blur, SudoSwap and other marketplaces in Sewer Pass mint.
- Binance NFT will adjust NFT minting rules.
Policy & Regulation
- US Justice Department charges crypto exchange Bitzlato with laundering $700M, arrests its founder.
- US DOJ's Bitzlato announcement turns out to be a false alarm, mocked by the crypto community.
- a16z announces investment in Web3 social platform developer PLAI Labs.
- ZK tech developer Nil Foundation raises $22 million with Polychain Capital involved.
- SSV DAO starts $50 million ecosystem fund to push Ethereum's decentralization plan.
- Ulvetanna closes $15 million seed round led by Bain Capital Crypto and Paradigm.
- Metaverse game Neopets Metaverse closed $4 million in funding from Polygon Ventures.
- Obligate closed a $4 million seed extension round from Blockchange Ventures and Circle Ventures.
Policy and Regulation
Use TokenInsight App