What Happened on Jan. 3rd｜Gemini Users File Request for Class Action Arbitration Against Genesis and DCG
On January 3rd, three Gemini Earn users filed a request for class action arbitration against Genesis and DCG. DeFi protocol Sushi will end lending platform Kashi and launchpad MISO to focus on its DEX offering. Bahamas' SEC said FTX's new CEO made misstatements, and Bahamas didn't instruct SBF to mint a substantial amount of new tokens.
- DeFi protocol Sushi will end Kashi and MISO to focus on DEX.
- Data: over 15.87M $ETH is staked on Ethereum Beacon Chain, 29.25% of which is staked through Lido.
- Raydium community release of user compensation proposal close for voting.
- Convex Finance will launch a new wrapper contract for staked cvxCRV.
- DefiLlama meta DEX aggregator is now live.
- Genesis dormant-labeled addresses transferred 20k $ETH and swapped it for $wstETH.
- Three Gemini Earn users filed a request for class action arbitration against Genesis and DCG.
- CZ will focus on 4 things in 2023, including education and compliance.
- Data: $BUSD worth $6.2 billion withdrawn from exchanges in 30 days.
- Bahamas: FTX's new CEO made misstatements, Bahamas didn't instruct SBF to mint a substantial amount of new tokens.
- PeckShield: GDS Chain exploited by hackers, loses about $39,000.
- Ethereum scaling network Scroll will perform Pre-Alpha reset on January 9th.
Metaverse & NFTs
- LooksRare team has staked 37.5 million $LOOKS.
- Korean 3A game studio NPIXEL will launch the Web3 game, Gran Saga: Unlimited, on Aptos.
Policy & Regulation
- Former Bithumb president Lee Jeong-hoon acquitted in first trial.
- Italian Senate approves 26% capital gains tax on cryptocurrencies.
- Web3 firms raised about $7.1 billion in funding during 2022.
- VPN for Crypto: What is Special about Aztec Network?
Policy and Regulation
Use TokenInsight App