What Happened on Jan. 5th｜Animoca Brands Aims to Raise $1B for Web3 Fund
On January 5th, yield market protocol Timeless announced it will launch its token on January 9th. Trader Joe's DEX and NFT marketplace will deploy to BNB Chain by the end of March. Magic Eden will refund users who have purchased unverified NFTs. Animoca Brands aims to raise $1B for Web3 fund. The US Department of Justice seized $450M worth of Robinhood shares related to FTX.
- Yield market protocol Timeless will launch its token on January 9th.
- Trader Joe DEX and NFT marketplaces will deploy to BNB Chain by end of March.
- Clearpool will launch a new institutional-grade marketplace, Clearpool Prime.
- BarnBridge will sunset v1, advising users to withdraw funds from v1.
- Decentralized exchange Bebop is live on Arbitrum One.
- United States District Court issued an order of detention to Mango Markets exploiter.
- Investment bank Cowen downgrades Coinbase stock.
- FTX's former top lawyer aided U.S. authorities in the FTX case.
- Silvergate raced to cover $8.1 billion in withdrawals during the crypto meltdown.
- TON Foundation will launch a data storage ecosystem called TON Storage.
Metaverse & NFTs
- Magic Eden adds more verification layers per NFT collection to resolve issue of users buying fake NFTs.
- Magic Eden will refund users who have purchased unverified NFTs.
- NFT DEX Collection goes live on Goerli testnet.
- Fanatics to sell 60% of its stake in NFT company Candy Digital.
Policy & Regulation
- The US Department of Justice seizes $450M worth of Robinhood shares related to FTX.
- Coinbase reaches a $100M settlement with the New York regulator.
- MAS awards major payment institution license to PayerMax unit.
- SEC Files limited objection to Binance.US’s $1 billion deal for Voyager assets.
Policy and Regulation
Use TokenInsight App