What Happened on Nov. 30th｜Uniswap Steps into Realm of NFTs
On November 30th, Uniswap launches a NFT marketplace aggregator, and will airdrop around 5M $USDC to historical Genie users. Sui Name Service plans to release $SNS in Q3 2023. Binance acquires Japanese crypto exchange Sakura Exchange BitCoin. OpenSea adds support for BNB Chain. Animoca Brands will launch a metaverse fund.
- Sui Name Service plans to release $SNS in Q3 2023.
- BracketX Protocol is now live on Arbitrum One Mainnet.
- Dogechain: next Early Shibes airdrop will be distributed on December 1st.
- Yield aggregation platform Tulip Protocol resumed deposits.
- PancakeSwap adds support for Martian wallet.
- Cross-chain bridge Stargate's veSTG rewards are available for claiming.
- Binance acquires Japanese crypto exchange Sakura Exchange BitCoin (SEBC).
- SBF denies having a "back door" to FTX, regrets filing for bankruptcy.
- FTX's LedgerX to free up $175 million for use in bankruptcy proceedings.
- BlockFi has $355 million in digital assets "frozen" on FTX.
- Court allows BlockFi to redact the 50 largest creditors list information on an interim basis.
- Binance released an announcement about wallet maintenance for Bitcoin Network ($BTC).
- Coinbase added Aavegotchi ($GHST) and Litentry ($LIT) to listing roadmap.
- Binance completes integration of $USDC on Algorand network, opens deposits and withdrawals.
- FTX attacker transferred at least $4.1M stolen funds to OKX, says ZachXBT.
- Coinbase Wallet will remove support for Bitcoin Cash, XRP, Ethereum Classic and Stellar.
- Multichain integrates with Scroll Pre-Alpha testnet.
- Aztec launches a developer testnet for DeFi privacy bridge Aztec Connect.
- Ledger Live integrates Cronos, Fantom, Moonbeam and Songbird.
Metaverse & NFTs
- Uniswap launches a NFT marketplace aggregator, and will airdrop around 5M $USDC to historical Genie users.
- OpenSea adds support for BNB Chain.
- Animoca Brands will form a metaverse fund.
Policy & Regulation
- The European Commission may require crypto providers to report tax details.
- SEC Commissioner: No spot Bitcoin ETFs approved so far.
- Options protocol Lyra raises $3m strategic round led by Framework Ventures and GSR.
- Layer2 cross-rollup bridge Orbiter Finance closes first round of funding.
- AR startup Mirage has closed a $1.4 million seed round led by Aglaé Ventures.
- Game studio Roboto Games raises $15M in a Series A round led by a16z.
- Cardano-based DeFi startup Liqwid Labs raises $2.7M in a seed round with Animoca Brands involved.
- Algorand Foundation launches Algorand Ventures to support ecosystem development.
- Trading solutions provider Finery Markets has closed a $5.5 million seed round led by G1 Ventures.
Policy and Regulation
Use TokenInsight App