Newly Listed Tokens Overview by TokenInsight [2023 Week5]
As a marketplace launched on Ethereum, WoofWork.io had a trading volume of more than $10 million at the beginning of its launch. Although its popularity has declined now, it still maintains a 24-hour trading volume of more than $9 million. Trident is a 2D MMO which has been listed on many CEXs and DEXs, and it has a high degree of attention as well. FTX Users’ Debt, as a bond token issued by DebtDAO, also has a 24-hour trading volume of nearly 2 million.
What Tokens Did We List This Week?
As a Crypto data and research organization, our team will track the projects on the market and regularly count and present new projects and market hotspots, giving our users as much and as quick information about the market as possible.
A total of 84 new tokens have been listed on our website over the past week. In the figure below, we show the tokens with a trading volume of more than $600,000 in the past 24 hours and show the overall price changes from its initial launch price to today‘s price, as well as the corresponding community information.
Among the new tokens listed in the past seven days, the top three tokens in terms of 24h trading volume are WoofWork.io, Trident, and FTX Users' Debt.
- WoofWork.io ($WOOF) is a freelance marketplace with crypto payments on Ethereum.
- Trident ($PSI) is a 2D MMO, procedurally-generated infinite universe video game.
- FTX Users' Debt ($FUD) is a bond token for creditors in the FTX event issued by DebtDAO.
In the past week, most of the projects were launched on Ethereum and BNB Chain, with Tools, DeFi and NFT as the main fields. It is worth noting that several AI-related tokens have been listed in the past week, and most of them have performed well in the market. It seems to be a good choice to consider paying more attention to the tokens of this field.
What Tokens Are Worth Paying Attention to?
Trident ($PSI), Tags: Arbitrum, Game
Trident is a 2D MMO, procedurally-generated infinite universe video game. The PSI token is Trident's official utility token on Arbitrum. Trident utilizes cryptocurrency in a novel fashion to enhance the in-game economy, freedom, and privacy of the user. Besides, Trident also encompasses various mini-games you can play outside of the main Trident MMO, for instance, Pet Battles to enrich the user's gaming experience.
As the official utility token, $PSI has various in-game uses planned for future releases. It will be used for purchasing cosmetics or other items, for wagering between players, and more. Currently, $PSI has been listed on many CEXs and DEXs, with over $9.4 million in 24-hour trading volume.
FTX Users' Debt ($FUD), Tags: Derivatives, FTX
FTX Users' Debt is a bond token for creditors in the FTX event issued by DebtDAO, and is a FTX debt asset that Huobi is exclusively offering. $FUD token provides creditors with a new level of liquidity, allowing them to trade their FTX debt on the open market. Huobi Global adviser Justin Sun also explained that "After FTX restores the database or FTX officially confirms the actual debt of the creditor, DebtDAO will issue a secondary public offering based on the actual amount of the debt and issue airdrops to all FUD holders".
Source: [email protected]
$FUD has been confirmed through a contract provided by DebtDAO that the debt is in the tens of millions of dollars. The initial supply and circulation of $FUD is 20 million $FUD tokens, representing 2% of FTX's debt. $FUD deposits and spot trading ($FUD/$USDT) opened on Feb 5, and $FUD withdrawals opened on Feb 6.
CryptoAI ($CAI), Tags: Ethereum, Traditional Industry, AI
CryptoAI ($CAI) is an AI project on Ethereum which aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing users with powerful and innovative tools in the form of powered telegram bots whose solutions are to gain time, automate things and make it easier to trade cryptos. The native token of the CryptoAI project is $CAI. It has a total supply of 100 million tokens. Ultimately, CryptoAI's mission is to make artificial intelligence accessible to the masses and create a bonding between the cryptocurrency and artificial intelligence sectors. No need to register anywhere or be worried about collected data: their bots are safe, anonymous, free, and fast to use.
In addition to CryptoAI, several AI-related tokens have been listed in the past week, such as revoAI ($REVOAI) and Neuroni AI ($NEURONI), both of which have nice market performance. You can check other tokens related to AI on TokenInsight with an AI tag.
More Newly Listed Tokens
- JP ($JP) is a Meme token on BNB Chain.
- PixiaAI ($PIXIA) is an AI art and NFT management system on Ethereum.
- Ai Smart Chain ($ASIC) is a decentralized blockchain solution which tracks and traces the movement of goods, increasing transparency, reducing inefficiencies, and providing predictive analytics.
- tehBag ($BAG) is an Ethereum-based token of BagBot which is an AI powered, fully autonomus and decentralized live mentions and raiding bot for crypto communities.
- OdysseyWallet ($ODYS) is a crypto wallet on BNB Chain, which aims to solve the payment problem in the traditional field.
- AITravis ($TAI) aims to develop cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) products and services that can revolutionize the way people interact with technology.
- XRP Healthcare ($XRPH) is a decentralized marketplace and a Web3 scalable solutions provider, focused on revolutionizing the Pharma and Healthcare industry.
- Black Rabbit AI ($BRAIN) is an Ethereum based platform which aggregates various AI tools into one user-friendly platform.
- Punchy Token ($PUNCH) is the governance token on Fantom of Punchword which is a Web 3.0 social media platform.
Please note that we only provide market information for the projects mentioned in the article. We do not endorse or give investment advice on any of the projects. New projects often carry a high level of risk. Please exercise caution before taking any action and DYOR.
If you want to be informed of new projects or tokens on the market, please follow TokenInsight's newly listed page!
Got a new project? Got listed on TokenInsight through TokenInsight Request Form.