Newly Listed Tokens Overview by TokenInsight [2023 Week6]
What Tokens Did We List This Week?
As a Crypto data and research organization, our team will track the projects on the market and regularly count and present new projects and market hotspots, giving our users as much and as quick information about the market as possible.
A total of 110 new tokens have been listed on our website over the past week. In the figure below, we show the tokens with a trading volume of more than $1,300,000 in the past 24 hours and show the overall price changes from its initial launch price to today‘s price, as well as the corresponding community information.
Among the new tokens listed in the past seven days, the top three tokens in terms of 24-hour trading volume are Blur, Core DAO, and Smart Finance.
- Blur ($BLUR) is the NFT marketplace for pro traders built on Ethereum.
- Core DAO ($CORE) is an L1 blockchain that combines the composability of an EVM chain.
- Smart Finance ($SMART) is a game ecosystem on Ethereum, which aims to promote global GameFi.
In the past week, most of the projects were launched on Ethereum and BNB Chain, with DeFi, Meme and NFT as the main fields. Although more than 30 new DeFi-related tokens were listed in the past week, most of them performed mediocrely. The projects with the highest attention are mainly concentrated in the two fields of NFT and Game. In addition, AI still maintains a certain degree of heat, and it might be good to consider continuing to focus on this area.
What Tokens Are Worth Paying Attention to?
Blur ($BLUR), Tags: Ethereum, NFT, Marketplace
Blur is a NFT aggregator built for professional traders to sweep and list across marketplaces, snipe reveals, and manage portfolios faster than anywhere else. $BLUR is an ERC-20 token that governs key parameters of the Blur protocol. The $BLUR token gives the community control over the DAO and allows the community to actively participate in governance. The Blur foundation aims to facilitate community-led governance and participation in the DAO and assist contributors with the development and growth of the Blur ecosystem.
Currently $BLUR is listed on several centralized exchanges such as OKX, KuCoin, Bybit and Gate.io. It is worth noting that $BLUR has a clear airdrop plan, so it has gained a lot of popularity before listing on the exchange, and the 24-hour trading volume after listing is as high as 170 million US dollars. However, its price performance was not good: the price dropped from $1 when it was first launched to less than $0.5. Although the price has improved since then, there is still a gap from the initial price level.
Core DAO ($CORE), Tags: Public Chain, Layer 1
Core is an L1 blockchain that combines the composability of an EVM chain, with the decentralization and security of Bitcoin. $CORE is the native token of the Core blockchain.
Following Bitcoin’s sound money model, CORE’s supply has a hard cap of 2.1 billion tokens. On top of the hard cap, a percentage of all block rewards and transaction fees will be burned similar to Ethereum’s “Ultra Sound Money” model. The exact percentage to be burned will be determined by the DAO. In effect, CORE will asymptotically approach the total of 2.1 billion tokens but never fully reach it, similar to Avalanche’s tokenomic model.
Compared to other new projects, Core DAO is very hot, with over 1.65 million people following the project's official Twitter. However, the price performance of $CORE is also quite poor, with a price drop of nearly 40% after listing.
Smart Finance ($SMART), Tags: Ethereum, Game, Web3
Smart Finance's mission is to promote global GameFi and integrate Web3-based Value Internet into society in a simple and efficient way. While achieving these goals, Smart Finance will allow its users to quickly and easily earn investment returns from participating in GameFi and Web3 social networking. $SMART is a native token for a fair start. Its only output is through Smart NFT, without any reservation or pre-mining. Currently $SMART has been listed on Gate.io and MEXC Global.
Realis ($LIS), Tags: Near, Game
Realis is a platform for launching mobile games using blockchain technologies for a mass audience based on NEAR protocol, and $LIS is the utility token of it. Except for staking and governance functions, $LIS is also a tokenized game currency, connecting all economic processes within the project and the games. Users can earn $LIS through participating in games or tournaments on the platform. $LIS has been listed on Bybit with a 24-hour trading volume of over 1.2 million.
Realis is a project that combines all the best ideas of the traditional gaming world with the integration of blockchain, Defi and NFT components, and the goal of which is to connect the game economy with the real world where users will be fully involved and become full owners of the platform and the games they play. Notably, Realis received a high level of attention overall—more than 180k people following its official twitter.
More Newly Listed Tokens
- Stablz ($STABLZ) is a stablecoin yield aggregator on Ethereum that converts yield to the same type as deposits.
- Pine Protocol ($PINE) is a decentralized NFT-backed borrowing and lending protocol.
- Biskit Protocol ($BISKIT) is a P2E game publishing platform.
- hiUNDEAD ($HIUNDEAD) is a fractionalized token of 75 Genuine Undead' NFT by Fracton protocol.
- Teh Fund ($FUND) is an experimental V1 protocol (DAO) that is trying to change how institutions/Wall Street invest into cryptocurrency assets.
- MilkAI ($MILKAI) is an AI-powered image and video generation platform on Ethereum.
- Cheelee ($CHEEL) is a short video platform on BNB Chain with GameFi mechanics, where users can earn by watching the content.
- Alon Mars ($AIONMARS) is a decentralized virtual world on BNB Chain that combines blockchain technology and artificial intelligence to create a unique and immersive experience.
- Ordinal BTC ($oBTC) is an Ethereum-based protocol for non-fungible Bitcoin NFTs, which allows users to mint non-fungible tokens onto Bitcoin’s blockchain.
- Concentrator ($CTR) is a yield enhancer by AladdinDAO built for DeFi users who wish to farm DeFi tokens.
Please note that we only provide market information for the projects mentioned in the article. We do not endorse or give investment advice on any of the projects. New projects often carry a high level of risk. Please exercise caution before taking any action and DYOR.
If you want to be informed of new projects or tokens on the market, please follow TokenInsight's newly listed page!
Got a new project? Got listed on TokenInsight through TokenInsight Request Form.