TI Rating Report - EasyFi Network
TI rating report gives an authoritative and fair rating to all projects.EasyFi is a Layer 2 Decentralized Finance (DeFi) lending protocol, a fork of the compound protocol. The protocol is built on Matic Network, a layer-2 solution that enables the transaction to be processed with lower gas fee and higher speed. EasyFi is committed to providing borrowers with easier, better, and cheaper borrowing, through micro-lending and under-collateralized loans. The operating entity of the project is EasyFi Network Limited, registered in British Virgin Island.
Some of the core functions planned by EasyFi are as mentioned below:
- Secured (Collateralized) Loans: one of the main products of Interest Rate market protocol;
- Under collateralized Loans: using Koinfox TrustScore to evaluate borrowers;
- Micro-Lending: offering quick & small loans;
- Credit Delegation: supplier and borrower enter into a trusted agreement and complete the loan directly;
- Credit Default Swaps: a market for credit default swaps.
Use TokenInsight App