2020 Cryptocurrency Exchange Industry Leader's Opnions
According to 2020 Cryptocurrency Spot/Futures/Options Industry Research Report, the trading volume for cryptocurrency spot, futures, and options tradings reached 21 trillion, 12 trillion and 77.2 billion US dollars respectively. And the quarter-on-quarter growth in the fourth quarter reached 25%, 98%, and 181% respectively. TokenInsight Research conducted interviews and surveys with nearly 15 exchanges in the industry, and collected the opinions and attitudes of each exchange on market hotspots, industry trends, and futures and options products.
1. The industry has reached a consensus on the initiation of the bull market triggered by the entry of institutions. Among the platforms interviewed, all respondents believe that 2021 will continue the bull market momentum;
2. Basically all interviewees believe that this bull market is different from 2017. Due to the support of institutional funds and buying demand, the crash in 2017 or 3.12 is not likely to happen again. However, a small number of platform respondents expressed concerns about the risk of market downturn due to the COVID-19 and the Fed's monetary incentive policy;
3. Regarding the competition between exchanges, some interviewees believe that the competition is becoming more homogeneous, and each platform needs to create differentiated competitive advantages in terms of products, services or market operations, and build barriers to competition;
4. The trend of finer regulation and stricter regulation is basically recognized by all interviewees;
5. All the interviewees expressed positive views on DeFi and believed that it has a prosperous future;
6. Some interviewees believe that the DeFi ecosystem on the exchange public chain will have a lot of room to grow in the future; but at the same time, some interviewees think that the DeFi on the exchange public chain is not a true DeFi;
7. For Polkadot, the industry views are quite different. Some interviewees believe that Polkadot has a solid technical foundation and is now a hot topic in the market. Over time, a more sound ecosystem will be developed. Some interviewees believe that the actual application effects of the projects on Polkadot are not good enough.
The full report (English version) will be available to download soon. Follow our Twitter to get notified at the first time.
READ MORE ABOUT...
The report is based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight Inc. does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The report had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any cryptocurrencies (tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight Inc. will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of the reports to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
TokenInsight Inc. takes its due diligence to ensure the report provides a true and fair view without potential influences of any third parties. There is no association between TokenInsight Inc. and the subject referred in the report which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the report.
Trading and investing in cryptocurrencies (tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should fully aware the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight Inc.
2020 Huobi Exchanges Annual Review
2020 Cryptocurrency Spot Trading Research Annual Report