Binance is dominated in Q2 2021; the MEMEs crazy, and the market got cashed AGAIN! Check the report to find more!
In 2021 Q2, we found:
- Affected by the “5.19” event, the market volume nearly halved in June.
- Although the market has suffered a major blow, the proliferation of speculation in derivatives has not changed.
- The macro landscape of the exchange has not changed significantly: Binance still holds the top spot in the spot and perpetual contract markets, while OKEx and Deribit dominate the futures and options market segments, respectively.
- Compared with 2021Q1, the proportion of bitcoin-based derivatives trading volume has dropped significantly, while altcoin-based derivatives have relatively increased.
- In 2021, vocabulary related to MEMEs and Ethereum became a hot spot for users to search.
For more information and data, please click the button below and download the full report for free!
READ MORE ABOUT...
The report is based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight Inc. does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The report had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any cryptocurrencies (tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight Inc. will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of the reports to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
TokenInsight Inc. takes its due diligence to ensure the report provides a true and fair view without potential influences of any third parties. There is no association between TokenInsight Inc. and the subject referred in the report which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the report.
Trading and investing in cryptocurrencies (tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should fully aware the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight Inc.