TrendAI (TRENDAI) Live Price and charts Today

1 TrendAI (TRENDAI) Price Today in USD is $0.002672

TrendAI (TRENDAI) = $0.002672 USD

TrendAI (TRENDAI) all-time high (ATH) is $0.403677 USD

The maximum supply of TrendAI (TRENDAI) is 10,000,000.00

TrendAI (TRENDAI) 24h volume is $14.60 USD

TrendAI (TRENDAI) Market Cap is $26715.62 USD

TrendAI (TRENDAI) 价格图
  • 1H -
  • 24H +3.23%
  • 1Y -
  • 排名 #N/A
  • 市值 3.23% $26,716
  • 24H现货交易量 -52.53% $14.60
  • 换手率 -
  • 流通量 10,000,000.00
  • 总供应量 10,000,000
  • 最大供应量 10,000,000.00
  • 最大稀释市值 $26,716
  • API ID trendai copy duigou
  • 项目开始时间 -
  • 合约地址与浏览器 coin-img 0x6fc...5d47d
    copy duigou
  • 网站链接 官网
  • 相关链接
    • icon
    • icon
关于 TRENDAI 项目里程碑
$TRENDAI 是 TrendAI 在以太坊上的实用平台代币,它是一个游戏化的交易平台,为代币持有者结合了各种利润流来源。

$TRENDAI is the platform token of TrendAI on Ethereum, which is a gamified trading platform that combines various sources of profit streams for token holders. Research on microcaps, trading indexes, and a unique way for holders to get exposed to trending tokens by holding one.

What gives utility and value to the $TRENDAI token is that its holders own 100% of the project’s fund. This fund is constantly being added to through the 6 streams of revenue:

  1. Trading Team Profits – We have a team of traders that have each been allocated a set of funds. They receive commission on every successful trade that puts money into the fund.
  2. Fund Trading Profits – Since the traders will remain anonymous we will be sharing some of their trades publicly in the project fund. Not only will people be able to follow along but these profits will grow the fund.
  3. Sponsorships/Partnerships – As the project grows we’ll be approaching teams and projects that look promising. To help them get exposure we’ll be doing writeups/analysis while charging a fee. 100% of these fees will go into the fund.
  4. Buybacks/Giveaways/Personal Funds – Since there are no team tokens, taxes, or any marketing funds the only way for our team to make money is if the project is successful long term. This means from time to time we’ll be putting our own personal funds into the account as well as doing buybacks and giveaways to help grow it.
  5. TrendX – This is our utility trading token that we will be using to help grow both funds. What makes this token unique is the gamified system behind it. The rules for the payouts change constantly and it offers rewards that will benefit both $TRENDAI and $TRENDX holders.
  6. Research Requests – As we grow in this space and build our reputation we’ll be offering a way for projects or holders of other tokens a chance to get exposure through “research requests”. Projects or loyal followers will donate tokens to the FUND wallet for us to include them on our Research Reports. These donations will then go to $TRENDAI token holders. Full details on minimum requirements, how the reports work, and some examples will be coming soon!
  7. Paid Telegram AMA’s – Any project that wants to get some exposure and have us host an AMA will have to purchase and deposit $TRENDAI into the fund and/or donate tokens. 30% of this will be given away to active members during the AMA and the other 70% will go into the fund.
Lido Finance 一个主要以太坊验证者因漏洞披露而暂时退出并轮换密钥 Lido Finance 一个主要以太坊验证者因漏洞披露而暂时退出并轮换密钥
Rocket Pool 的 rETH 成为交易量最大的流动性质押 ETH,超越了 Lido 的 stETH Rocket Pool 的 rETH 成为交易量最大的流动性质押 ETH,超越了 Lido 的 stETH
Fidelity 成为第 7 个提交现货以太坊 ETF 申请的公司,下一个决策截止日期为 12 月中旬 Fidelity 成为第 7 个提交现货以太坊 ETF 申请的公司,下一个决策截止日期为 12 月中旬
Aave 公司更名为 Avara Aave 公司更名为 Avara
1.5 亿枚 $DYDX 代币将于 12 月 1 日解锁,占当前流通供应量的 80% 1.5 亿枚 $DYDX 代币将于 12 月 1 日解锁,占当前流通供应量的 80%
最新新闻 更多 More
比特币核心开发者声称 Ordinals 及 BRC-20是一个漏洞,并称将在明年的 v27 升级中移除
1小时前 $ORDI 在过去 24 小时内飙升 30%,市值超过 13 亿美元
19小时前 Jito Labs 宣布 1 亿枚 JTO 空投分配计划
1 天前 NFT 市场正在复苏, Blur 占据80%的市场份额
Use TokenInsight App All Crypto Insights Are In Your Hands