Crypto Daily Digest - July 26th
On July 26th, Lido DAO voted aopgainst selling Dragonfly Capital 10M $LDO in exchange for $DAI. Optimism launches Ethereum-native conditional transaction system Drippie. Opensea deprecated the ability to post Wyvern orders to its API.
- Lido DAO voted against selling Dragonfly Capital 10M $LDO in exchange for $DAI. Source
- Optimism launches Ethereum-native conditional transaction system Drippie. Source
- Coinloan bolsters cybersecurity by partnering with Blaze Information Security. Source
- JPMorgan: Coinbase and Robinhood shareholders face significant stock dilution. Source
- Coinbase adds $CELR and $STG to listing roadmap. Source
- PeckShieldAlert tweeted that TetherClaims[.]com and TetherLP[.]com are phishing sites. Source
- Coinbase will list Nest Protocol ($NEST) with the Experimental label. Source
- Binance added $APE as a borrowable asset on the Binance Loans platform. Source
- Zipmex is seeking to raise at least $50 million to repair its balance sheet. Source
- Moonbeam integrated with Osmosis via Axelar Network. Source
- Data-as-a-service provider SubQuery announces support for the NFT application chain Stargaze. Source
- Cross-chain DEX Zenlink partners with over-collateralized stablecoin protocol AstridDAO. Source
- Web3 trading platform Slingshot integrated with Velodrome. Source
- Ripple partners with Singapore-based payment institution FOMO Pay. Source
- Cross-rollup bridge Orbiter Finance launched new version with Coinbase Wallet integration. Source
- $SGMT on PancakeSwap appeared rug pull. Source
- Decentralized oracle platform Band Protocol integrates with OKC. Source
- PeckShieldAlert: ens[.]limited is a phishing site. Source
- Data: Number of addresses holding more than 1 Bitcoin reaches 889,597. Source
Policy & Regulation
- US Senators push bill to make small crypto transactions tax-free. Source
- The U.S. Department of Justice announced the CEO of TBIS has pleaded guilty. Source
- CZ files a defamation lawsuit against Bloomberg. Source
- US House of Representatives lawmakers plan to release draft text of a stablecoin regulation bill before the August recess. Source
- Data: Bored Ape Yacht Club 24 hours trading volume up 255.93%. Source
- Opensea deprecated the ability to post Wyvern orders to its API. Source
- League of Kingdoms announced a partnership with BreederDAO. Source
- Axie Infinity chosen GeeTest CAPTCHA solution to preserve crypto assets security. Source
- NFT management platform Solv Protocol is now live on Fantom. Source
The news, articles, reports or other information we provide are based on public sources considered to be reliable, but TokenInsight does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. The news/articles/reports or other information had been prepared for informative purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to purchase, hold, or sell any digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) or to engage in any investment activities. Any opinions or expressions herein reflect a judgment made as of the date of publication, and TokenInsight reserves the right to withdraw or amend its acknowledgment at any time in its sole discretion. TokenInsight will periodically or irregularly track the subjects of news/articles/reports or other information we provide to determine whether to adjust the acknowledgement and will publish them in a timely manner.
We adhere to high standards and values of reporting news, and we do our best to be objective and unbiased at all times.
TokenInsight takes its due diligence to ensure news/articles/reports or other information we provide a true and fair view without potential influences of any third party. There is no association between TokenInsight and the subject referred in the contents which would harm the objectivity, independence, and impartiality of the reporting.
Trading and investing in digital assets (cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens) may involve significant risks including price volatility and illiquidity. Investors should be fully aware of the potential risks and are not to construe the content of the report as the only information for investment activities. None of the products or TokenInsight Inc, nor any of its authors or employees shall be liable to any party for its direct or indirect losses alleged to have been suffered on account thereof.
All rights reserved to TokenInsight.