What Happened on Dec. 26th｜BitKeep Wallet Hacked for Around $8M
On December 26th, BitKeep Wallet was hacked for around $8m, and it urged users to seek official help from BNB Chain. Nexo terminated the potential acquisition of Vauld. Digital asset management platform Safe's airdrop token claim will end tomorrow.
- Trader Joe launches governance system, allowing $JOE holders to vote for new liquidity pools.
- Digital asset management platform Safe's airdrop tokens claims will end tomorrow.
- Arbitrum-based DEX Dictum launches the airdrop eligibility page, and will go live on the mainnet on December 30th.
- Defrost Finance plans to share 20% of stolen funds with hackers in exchange for the bulk of assets.
- The first phase of Dusk Network's incentive testnet will end in late 2022.
- Data: fraudsters deployed over 117,000 scam tokens from Jan. 1 to Dec. 1, 2022, a 41% increase over the full 2021.
- 40% of Octopus Network's core team will leave, and the team token incentive will be suspended indefinitely.
- $PECO on Polygon has dropped 100%.
- BitKeep says the hack is extremely bad, and urges users to seek official help from BNB Chain.
- $8 million worth of assets are currently stolen from BitKeep wallet.
- SlowMist: The team is conducting an in-depth investigation with BitKeep.
Metaverse & NFTs
- Solana-based NFT collections DeGods and y00ts will bridge to Ethereum and Polygon respectively in Q1 2023.
Policy & Regulation
- U.S. SEC charges Thor Technologies with issuing $2.6 million in unregistered securities.
Use TokenInsight App