What Happened on Feb. 2nd｜Stargate Proposes to Reissue $STG to Eliminate Risk of Alameda's $STG Being Stolen
On February 2nd, Lending protocol Bonq suffers a $120M loss in a smart contract hack. Stargate proposes to reissue $STG to eliminate the risk of Alameda's $STG being stolen. Optimism Foundation proposes to upgrade Optimism mainnet to Bedrock. Ethereum Zhejiang testnet goes live. Solana-based lending protocol Everlend Finance shuts down its app platform.
- Bitcoin price goes up during Chinese New Year for nine years in row.
- RSS3 has announced that it has integrated the decentralized social protocol Nostr.
- Stargate proposes to reissue $STG to eliminate the risk of Alameda's $STG being stolen.
- Lending protocol Bonq suffers a $120M loss in a smart contract hack.
- Evmos releases the 2023 roadmap.
- Solana-based lending protocol Everlend Finance shuts down its app platform.
- Binance completes the integration of $BUSD on the Optimism network, and opens deposits and withdrawals.
- Bank of America Burling Bank will offer Bitcoin services to its customers.
- Indonesian Trade Ministry plans to launch a crypto exchange by June 2023.
- U.S. crypto exchange Bittrex is laying off 83 employees.
- Twitter will no longer offer free API starting Feb. 9.
- Optimism Foundation proposes to upgrade Optimism mainnet to Bedrock.
- MetaMask's new feature makes it easier for users to change RPC providers.
- ZenGo proposes EIP-6384 to tatackle the problem of offline signature exploits.
- Ethereum Zhejiang testnet goes live.
Policy & Regulation
- South Korean Prosecutor detains Bithumb's actual owner Kang Jong-hyun on suspicion of embezzlement.
- Web3 marketing company Addressable closed a $7.5 million round led by Viola Ventures and others.
- jGLP From JonesDAO - How It Offers Higher Yield for $GLP Holders
- What Is StakeWise? What's New in v3? - Rating & Analysis
- Newly Listed Tokens Overview by TokenInsight [2023 Week4]
Use TokenInsight App All Crypto Insights Are In Your Hands