What Happened on Feb. 6th｜Multiple DeFi Protocols Announce Partnership to Have 'Experiment in Social Coordination'
On February 6th, multiple DeFi protocols, including Maker, Lido and more, announced partnership to have an "experiment in social coordination". Trader Joe integrated LayerZero with $JOE evolving into an omnichain token. Stargate's proposal regarding the reissuance of $STG got passed. Visa is testing a settlement system for large $USDC payments on Ethereum.
- Multiple DeFi protocols announce partnership to have an "experiment in social coordination".
- Injective brings Solana assets to the Cosmos ecosystem.
- Aave V3 on Ethereum will add support for $cbETH.
- Trader Joe integrates LayerZero: $JOE evolves into an Omnichain Token.
- Stargate's proposal regarding the reissuance of $STG got passed.
- Platypus launches $USP stablecoin.
- Visa is testing a settlement system for large $USDC payments on Ethereum.
- FTX Debtors ask politicians who received SBF donations to return money.
- FTX users' debt token, $FUD, faces skepticism from the crypto community.
- $BTC trades for over 17.1M Naira ($36,686) on Nigerian crypto exchange NairaEx.
- Chainlink price feeds are available on StarkNet testnet.
- StarkWare will open source STARK Prover.
Metaverse & NFTs
- Louis Vuitton will launch the 200th anniversary NFT collection with Yayoi Kusama.
- Ordinals, a Bitcoin NFT project, minted 1,400 NFTs daily, spurred heated debate.
Policy & Regulation
- Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission increases personnel for crypto supervision.
Use TokenInsight App All Crypto Insights Are In Your Hands