What Happened on Feb. 8th｜AI and Blockchains Don't Mix, Says Andre Cronje
On February 8th, The Graph's token price soared due to revenue growth and being classified as an AI-related project. Chiliz's EVM compatible Layer1 blockchain goes live. AI and blockchains don't mix, says Andre Cronje.
- Cardano DeFi TVL doubled, fueled by the newly launched stablecoin $DJED.
- Frax protocol founder says $FRAX stablecoin will be backed by Fed Master Account in the future.
- Canto passed a proposal to supplement the mainnet faucet to onboard new users.
- Liquid staking protocol Stride launches $stLUNA.
- Proposal to deploy lending protocol Euler to BNB Chain is approved.
- Ethereum Name Service will sell 10,000 $ETH for $USDC to diversify its treasury assets.
- Coinbase will list Voxies ($VOXEL).
- Crypto advertising will be absent from the 2023 Super Bowl.
- Chiliz's EVM compatible Layer1 blockchain goes live.
- AI and blockchains don't mix, says Andre Cronje.
- The Graph's token price soared due to revenue growth and being classified as an AI-related project.
- Moralis, a leading Web3 API provider, launched support for Aptos.
Metaverse & NFTs
- The Sandbox will collaborate with Saudi Arabian on metaverse projects.
- NFT project Pudgy Penguins launches Soulbound Token with Sotheby's.
- Louis Vuitton says the collaboration with Yayoi Kusama does not include NFT.
Policy & Regulation
- Crypto assets are among US SEC's 2023 examination priorities.
- Aptos Labs invests in social media App Chingari.
Use TokenInsight App