What Happened on Jan. 31st｜Cardano-based Stablecoin $DJED Live on Mainnet
On January 31st, Cardano-based decentralized stablecoin $DJED went live on mainnet. sudoswap launched governance token $SUDO. Ethereum's first public withdrawals testnet Zhejiang will launch on February 1st.
- Cardano-based decentralized stablecoin $DJED is live on mainnet.
- DEX dYdX releases ecosystem annual report.
- Friktion users who migrate to Ribbon by February 17th will be eligible for Ribbon's airdrop.
- Pantera's Liquidity Token Fund rotates back into altcoins from BTC and ETH.
- Celsius is accused of running a Ponzi scheme, using new customer funds to pay for withdrawals.
- OKX will delist $GUSD.
- Ethereum's first public withdrawals testnet Zhejiang will launch on February 1st.
- Oracle network Pyth launches on Arbitrum.
Metaverse & NFTs
- sudoswap launches governance token $SUDO.
- Axie Infinity: Homeland Season 1 is expected to start in 3 weeks.
Policy & Regulation
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority plans to bring stablecoin-related activities under regulation.
- UK Charity Commission has launched an inquiry into the FTX-funded foundation.
- SBF tried to transfer assets to regain control of FTX.
- Blockchain security firm Sec3 raises $10M in a seed round led by Multicoin Capital.
- Sovereign Labs closes $7.4 million seed round led by Haun Ventures.
Policy and Regulation
Use TokenInsight App All Crypto Insights Are In Your Hands